Ground repairs

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
berti auld

Post by berti auld »

There seems that there is considerable concern over whether the repair has started on several sites? Does anyone have any information on this or is anyone else very worried by this please make a comment. There are many knowledgeable people on this site but don't seem to be making any comments on anything!! Kro

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

As I said the other day on another post, I've not been digging for information. The announcement the club put out yesterday though stated:
The remedial stadium works to the Lower Kop and Lower Tilton remain ongoing and to schedule; and we will continue to follow Government guidelines to ensure it is a safe return for all Bluenoses.
I think the key part of that is "to schedule". So whether it's actually begun or not, keeping in mind that it's probably more about when they can fit us in rather than we click our fingers and they start work, I assume the same schedule remains in place.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Kristoff wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:48 am As I said the other day on another post, I've not been digging for information. The announcement the club put out yesterday though stated:

I think the key part of that is "to schedule". So whether it's actually begun or not, keeping in mind that it's probably more about when they can fit us in rather than we click our fingers and they start work, I assume the same schedule remains in place.
THANKS, Kristoff