A message to Dong

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
KROJim

Post by KROJim »

What if we could put together a piece that could be spread everywhere about the catalogue of failures from Dong, even in chronological order. Can include business decisions made, dodgy dealings with agents, sacking or getting rid of staff including managers and those in office, decisions not to pay bills and incurring CCJs in UK and China and even prior history before he arrived here such as the legal issues mounting against him via Luis figo attributed academies and winning league problems etc

On realisation, theres quite a lot to cover!

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

I'm sure Dong is aware. I'm just not sure he cares or doesn't believe he was ever in the wrong.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Screamoblue

Post by Screamoblue »

Kristoff wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:44 pm I'm sure Dong is aware. I'm just not sure he cares or doesn't believe he was ever in the wrong.
Yeah, he is definitely aware. The fact he keeps saying stuff like "Judge us by our actions" suggests he doesn't really believe he's been in the wrong.

We are judging you by your actions and that's why a large majority want you out, you imbecile.
The other co-host of the We Are Birmingham Podcast: Listen Now!

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Screamoblue wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:01 pm We are judging you by your actions and that's why a large majority want you out, you imbecile.
We need a like button...

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Would the hkse look favourably on the listing if Dong was to be sacked (offered in sacrifice) or is it like last time where he will be removed with no choice and then everything else scruitanised etc

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

I suggest giving Dan's new post a read: https://almajir.medium.com/actions-and- ... 0a01560c5f

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Had a read of that not long ago
Makes sense

almajir

Post by almajir »

If you're bored, and you can use google translate on Chrome, why not take a look at this,

https://aiqicha.baidu.com/person?person ... 257c4d73e2

This is Dong's complete business record in China. As you can see he's associated with 17 companies, many of whom are no longer trading. Lots of trails to follow from this.

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

This goes a bit of a way towards explaining why Dong wont be sacked by Wenquing anytime soon, they are intrinsically linked via several companies. What the hell is it with us and being run by cowboy "barristers"

almajir

Post by almajir »

Not sure where you're getting that from, because they're not. They share one company I think - a company which is connected to BSH.