Match Thread - Millwall

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

bcfcphil89 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:13 pm

Oh, and send MSJ to Cornella.
Can you remind me before next week’s podcast? I’ll try and remember! Might be chartering a plane at this rate!
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Genuinely sad this morning lads, past anger. Feel like sitting on the sofa every night eating a whole tub of ice cream until its all changed...

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

KROJim wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:43 am Genuinely sad this morning lads, past anger. Feel like sitting on the sofa every night eating a whole tub of ice cream until its all changed...
I’m actually past that stage now, I think. I think I’m in the acceptance stage.

bcfcphil89

Post by bcfcphil89 »

Kristoff wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:14 am Can you remind me before next week’s podcast? I’ll try and remember! Might be chartering a plane at this rate!
I'm sure San Jose will do something against Sheff Wed to remind you before I need to! You might be right on the plane as well! Cornella quickly becoming the most densely populated region in Spain at this rate

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Can we socially distanced protest outside the training ground? Where do we buy flares from?

Ignore the above I do not condone it whilst in lockdown..

Jimbulance

Post by Jimbulance »

I was angry last night when MSJ did that woeful back pass and we conceded needlessly again but after that I just felt acceptance & helpless that we’re a rotten football club and destined for league 1.
How will it change? Will it change? Surely the law of averages says we’re due a decent season or a decent victory FFS!
I’ve supported blues for over 40 yrs and witnessed the John Bond,Gary Pendry kumar years. Many embarrassing defeats.
Letting in 5 at villa park under Big Eck,the Lee Clark or Zola debacle etc etc.
This feels far worse! Probably because we haven’t got a voice,we can’t shout our disapproval from the tilton or an away end after another inept performance.
If St Andrews was open Karanka would of gone weeks ago,I’m pretty sure of that.
All we can do is sit and watch as the club is ruined by idiots.
What makes it worse is that even if/when we’re relegated,there’s know light at the end of the tunnel because who changes things? Who buys us? What does it take for us to get new owners and be a stable football club? I can see us hovering around like Sunderland or Ipswich for years whilst these clowns run the club.

TorrelsBlue

Post by TorrelsBlue »

Kristoff wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:14 am Can you remind me before next week’s podcast? I’ll try and remember! Might be chartering a plane at this rate!
Do you really think you will need reminding?

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

TorrelsBlue wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:42 am Do you really think you will need reminding?
Well, I forgot last night!