Match Thread - Millwall

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
_LukeStokes_

Post by _LukeStokes_ »

Why do we do this to ourselves every week. Woeful from the minute the team was announced.

No creativity or crossing ability in the side bar Colin maybe. All we are doing is punting it it hopefully from 40 yards and praying it goes to someone.

San Jose is stealing a living by the way...

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

I was going to start a match thread, then MSJ gave them their first on a plate.

They’re happy for us to have the ball. We’ve got no quality in the final third to benefit from the possession.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

carlbcfc

Post by carlbcfc »

We need a moral boost & proven tactical organiser. On a 3 month contract go and get Holloway, or sign Cook on a perm.

carlbcfc

Post by carlbcfc »

We are 7 Months into this season and he still does not know his favourite team.

willvbcfc

Post by willvbcfc »

1 win, 3 draws and 10 defeats in the last 14.

I must admit, I never thought it'd get this bad.

But according to his interview last week, Dong loves it... so League One it is.

bcfcphil89

Post by bcfcphil89 »

Watching the last 9 games last season I never thought our performances would ever be that desperate again, but somehow this is actually worse.

It's like they don't even know each other never mind talk to each other. So many misplaced passes and then moaning between themselves about it.

As for Karanka, I cannot believe for a guy who came in with such pedigree and reputation how inept he actually is. Between the setups, formation changes, lack of subs on one hand then complete bewilderment when he does make them.

Oh, and send MSJ to Cornella.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Wasn't a fan of the starting line up tonight.

Couldn't see who was going to supply the front two. Also wasn't too pleased about San Jose starting after how poor he has been recently.

For once I was proved right.

I suppose you can't legislate for a bad mistake but having only two attacking players on means we were always going to struggle to score.

Would have liked to see him bring Bela and/or Sanchez on much earlier as the crossing was awful.

Oz

Post by Oz »

It’s a sad state of affairs.

The club needs to stick to a strategy of young British players with a young British manager who plays attacking football.

Whether we start that tonight or in League 1, that has to be the objective now. Start again. This hasn’t worked.

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Well... feck...

FrankyWorthington

Post by FrankyWorthington »

He’s got to go now. Needs somebody to come in who’s going to start telling some truths, who isn’t going to play with a handbrake on. We need goals, play your attacking players and just have a go. Paul Cook will do.