BCFC: The Silent Man

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
almajir.net

Post by almajir.net »

It seems clear that Blues CEO Ren Xuandong is not going to make a decision any time soon. Ren talked of “growth” and “progression” in his interview with Richard Wilford.

https://almajir.net/2021/02/18/bcfc-the-silent-man/

willvbcfc

Post by willvbcfc »

Another well written post by Dan.

Though my question is, if Ren were to be sacked, which of Mr.King's cronies would take over the CEO role?

There's been no willingness to allow people with proper expertise to be involved in the day-to-day running of the club. So will giving Ren the heave-ho and replacing him with an equally incompetent no-mark from King's inner-circle going to make any difference?

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

He needs a push and eyes put on him, this article starts that but we need to get united approach again of fans maybe, emailing into BSH themselves as you pushed them for comment, the fans should to.

Can we not do a template email to BSH?

willvbcfc

Post by willvbcfc »

But what are we asking for, Jim? Ren out... then what?

The bigger issue is that there's a reason why they won't allow anybody outside of their trusted circle into the day-to-day running of the club. Probably for 'obvious' reasons.

There's no hope of turning this round with competent individuals like Julia Shelton, Roger Lloyd & Gary Moore, who were all pushed out.

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Its all a bit horrible at the moment, limited to what we can actively do.
Other than await for change to happen.... whether it will or not god only knows.

I also realised Dan is a minority shareholder so he can email BSH to ask these questions.

How easy and expensive would it be for fans to purchase shares and how many do we need to be classed as minority shareholders in order to ask these questions of BSH?

almajir

Post by almajir »

Speaking from experience, it’s a nightmare buying shares in BSH if you’re not based in HK.

It took me more than a month to sort out, and such hoops to jump through I’d not recommend anyone else to do it