Who is Vong Pech Pt 3

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
almajir.net

Post by almajir.net »

You can read my two other pieces about Vong Pech here and here. Back in September last year, an announcement was made by two companies to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange about purchasing a stake in a Cambodian development project. For the sake of convenience, I’m just going to refer to one of the companies involved – Hao Tian International Construction Investment Ltd (1341.HK) – as it’s complex enough as it is without going into that detail just yet. The deal was this: HTICI was to buy a company called Alcott Global Ltd, a BVI investment vehicle which in turn owned 22% of a Cambodian company called CESIZ (Cambodia) Co Ltd. HTICI confirmed that CESIZ had been granted by the Government of Cambodia the right to establish a Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in Koh Kong Province, Cambodia.

https://almajir.net/2021/03/08/who-is-vong-pech-pt-3/

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

You must have worked very long and very hard on getting that info, so well done for that Dan. One part I did not understand though is if Von Pech owns 40% of blues then does he not have to offer to buy the remaining shares???? Just as an add on I love the name Von Pech it sounds like a Bond villain lol brilliant.

carlbcfc

Post by carlbcfc »

We all care about Vong Pech
Vong Pech cares about us
All we care about
Is winning the league !!

Tell him we said that and we’re sorted!

almajir

Post by almajir »

Hi Bertie

You're right that there is a rule in place that someone has to make a mandatory general offer if they own more than 30% of the Hong Kong listed company.

Vong Pech doesn't own more than 30% of BSH though, he owns 23.53% via Graticity Real Estate Development.

Vong Pech also owns 21.64% of Birmingham City plc directly via Oriental Rainbow Investments, so the 30% rule doesn't come into consideration.

Full breakdown of ownership here

https://almajir.net/useful-information/ ... ownership/

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Hi, Dan thanks for the explanation. So do you still think Von Peck is still Kings puppet or has your new finding softened that view?

almajir

Post by almajir »

I don’t think VP is Kings puppet

I KNOW he is

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Fair enough Dan, in you I trust lol

Barton1875

Post by Barton1875 »

The ownership web is probably the biggest Gordian knot since Gordius learnt to tie his shoe laces.

carlbcfc

Post by carlbcfc »

Is King a dodgy triangle or what?

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

carlbcfc wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:02 pm Is King a dodgy triangle or what?
He's that much of a dodgy triangle, he's a pentagon.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!