Dong Replacement (Pipedream I know..)

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
KROJim

Post by KROJim »

So, with Dong's doomsday clock moving to one millisecond to midnight, I wonder, who would any of you think about when it comes to bringing a CEO in.

If they bought into the 3 year plan, give Karanka all support he needs and asks for etc, then we should be doing this from the level above.

Find the right CEO and give them the tools and support to bring in the right manager and run the club properly, they would see more success.

I propose Garry Cook.

willvbcfc

Post by willvbcfc »

Garry Cook is a Bluenose and a very competent operator.

However, it's pretty clear they won't appoint anybody who isn't part of Mr. King's inner circle (for whatever reason... I don't think it takes a genius to figure out why).

Shame, because we desperately need a competent CEO at the helm.

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Well, the way they have been thinking and operating is working and has proven it wont work.

Maybe they need to think differently. We have seen another #zhaobomb, now we need him to really shake it up

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Would like wiseman to be more involved and must have some sort of relationship with someone high up as he was elected for the committee but I can just see another puppet or even they won’t sack Dong at all but I really can’t see how he can survive this now

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

I’m hoping more than anything, that they have now realised they need some football club knowledge at the highest level. We can hope.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!