BCFC: Dong and Shayne

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
almajir.net

Post by almajir.net »

A lot of the reason for a change in feeling is the change in manager. The arrival of Lee Bowyer as head coach at St Andrew’s has added an air of hope to Blues fans, while on the pitch the mental fragility that typified recent performances under...

Read more

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

If Dong was slating us before the Reading game and saying 4-4-2 never works , does that mean he was (at least partially) happy with the result on Saturday?

He'll probably be looking for any excuse to get rid of Bowyer.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

If that was the case, I can't see Dong wanting the best for the club right now, but rather what looks better for him...
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

almajir.net wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:00 am A lot of the reason for a change in feeling is the change in manager. The arrival of Lee Bowyer as head coach at St Andrew’s has added an air of hope to Blues fans, while on the pitch the mental fragility that typified recent performances under...

Read more
How come this post has not been removed from this site, they have removed it from sha. I don't want you to have any legal problems.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

berti auld wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:52 pm How come this post has not been removed from this site, they have removed it from sha. I don't want you to have any legal problems.
They said they’ve been contacted, we haven’t.

Ultimately, we’re only linking to the post anyway, the same way Twitter are 🤷🏼‍♂️
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

carlbcfc

Post by carlbcfc »

Fair play to you. We will not be moved...

...well until the lawyers tell us anyway 😂

Re: Dong. I know he has pretty serious issues back in China which would put him & his family into serious trouble. I don’t mind him hiding it out here if he keeps his mouth shut, and his beak out of team stuff.