Podcast: Shrughousery

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
We Are Birmingham

Post by We Are Birmingham »

This week Chris and Matthew look back at Lee Bowyer's first two games in charge to discuss the positives and differences in approach from the previous regime. The latest protest from Blues fans also gets a mention as they talk about the CEO's position....

Read more

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Would love to know more about Harlee and the Karanka sacking - can understand why you wouldn't tell all though.

Alzheimer's is proper ****, it happened to my Nan. Doesn't get the coverage it deserves IMO because it's just seen as something that happens to old people. It probably affects the loved ones more.

As for the next podcast have you thought about talking about the England games and who should go to the Euros in the next podcast (I guess you have)? I know it's "We are Birmingham" but people, myself included, like to listen to you talking football. Doesn't have to take up the whole thing, can stick in a preview of the next game, and talk about Dong handing in his resignation because of the plane - job's a good'un.

Mind you judging by this forum's recent activity 'the modulating of discussion forums' might be a popular topic 😆

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Actually hadn’t thought about doing a Euros one. Main reason for me is that I haven’t watched enough football to have much opinion on it. I don’t even watch highlights as the pundits piss me off.

Imagine if we could talk about Dong’s resignation, I genuinely think I’d go old school Christmas party with party rings, jam sandwiches and wotsits!
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Great listen as always lads..

Best blues content around by a country mile.

I know it may be difficult but please try and say more about the dean speaking to the board situation i find the dynamics of the team/coaches/board very interesting and after slagging dean for a good while now i would be first to apologise if he has helped us out long term

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

ideas for next pod...

Team for championship next season if we stay up i.e who to keep where to strengthen

Team if the worst happens for league 1 who would stay, which youth players would step up, which players to get in (if anyone)

KRO