Bournemouth 3-2 Blues – 06/01/21

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Kristoff wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:15 pm I thought there were questionable decisions in both games if I’m honest. Not quite sure how MSJ stayed on for the 90! Putting Juke and Cosgrove on but then taking any width off!
This is what tends to wind me up about Karanka, but why is it that everyone else seems to see what he doesnt?

MSJ I think needs to be dropped from Midfield at the very least, directly involved in 2 of the goals. I am still shocked that Jack Wilshire of all people was able to score that header...

Honestly, I dont think that we will survive as we carry on its a rut we cannot seem to get out of. Change may have to bring around breaking this rut.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

KROJim wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:42 am
Kristoff wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:15 pm I thought there were questionable decisions in both games if I’m honest. Not quite sure how MSJ stayed on for the 90! Putting Juke and Cosgrove on but then taking any width off!
This is what tends to wind me up about Karanka, but why is it that everyone else seems to see what he doesnt?

MSJ I think needs to be dropped from Midfield at the very least, directly involved in 2 of the goals. I am still shocked that Jack Wilshire of all people was able to score that header...

Honestly, I dont think that we will survive as we carry on its a rut we cannot seem to get out of. Change may have to bring around breaking this rut.
Confidence breeds confidence, and our manager put out an interview saying "work hard all week and then make the same mistakes and lose"...

I'm not sure how that is supposed to lift them!
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

He is the antithesis of Mr Motivator. I just dont see how he can connect with the players properly, let alone the fans, I just dont think its working.

It is a massive shame, dont get me wrong, but I think that inaction may be more damaging...

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

He's already shown there are cracks with the fans by suggesting the fans were being negative the other week about transfers. "We're stronger than we were", but he seems reluctant to use his signings that have improved us!

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Are we all convinced that these are all Karanka's signings?

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

KROJim wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:02 pm Are we all convinced that these are all Karanka's signings?
Maybe not, but he insinuated the fans were negative and the signings made us stronger, so regardless, that point stands I think!

Danblue

Post by Danblue »

For me the hogan interview was definitely just a PR piece. Don’t forget hogan fell out with Karanka 2 weeks before then we got a video from bcfc showing them happy together in training. I think there is a lot of unrest in the changing room tbh. How could there not be when players signed to improve us hardly get game time, players dropped after playing well, crazy substitute decisions, formation changes the list goes on. If us the fans can see it’s not working I’m absolutely sure some if not all the players can see it also. Add to that Karanka’s attitude, arrogance and snide comments he’s made about not having money for better players will be noted by all not just us fans. It’s a real mess and Karanka is the wrong man for this job without doubt IMO. KRO