And it was done!

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Relief and beers... Mr Bowyer has been an absolute revelation, it would only be fitting now to finish the season unbeaten and look forward to next season with the positivity we thought we were going in to this one with.

He’s come in to a relegation battle and we could end up mid table by the season end. Now he can start thinking about the beginning of his process and how he wants to develop us. Not going to get carried away, but things are looking positive.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

I was impressed with Bow before today but the way he changed us in the second half was so impressive and I can't wait for next season. The crowd will be rocking!! DON'T MUCK THIS UP REN sorry about the spelling lol

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

As bad as we were first half, we should take massive confidence from the 2nd half showing. We bossed it with some decent footballers on the pitch

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Rab C Nesbitt wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:23 am As bad as we were first half, we should take massive confidence from the 2nd half showing. We bossed it with some decent footballers on the pitch
Absolutely. And as has been mentioned, Bowyer’s understanding and willingness that he needed to change it and that he could, was excellent to see.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I must admit I was concerned about the concentration levels of his subs when he bought them on...

Fair play to Bowyer. I can't get over how comfortably we've stopped up after how doomed we looked 8 games ago. If we can play like we did after the subs were made next season then who knows what could happen.

Love to know what Dong is thinking.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Pashun wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:12 am Love to know what Dong is thinking.
Probably that Karanka would have done the same but not lost to Watford.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

The scary thing is you're probably right.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

I totally agree with the 2 previous posts. After Rowett and Monk where we looked on the way back up, Ren then wrecked it right or wrong. After the way bow swung it round after half time gave me real hope for the future. Just keep out of it Ren it's not difficult, please.

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Rab C Nesbitt wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:23 am As bad as we were first half, we should take massive confidence from the 2nd half showing. We bossed it with some decent footballers on the pitch
Yeah the fact that Bowyer realised we weren't going to win playing in that system and was pro active to change the game made it that much sweeter.

I cant wait to see what he can do with a full pre season and 1 or 2 additions!

PLEASE SIGN big al