Rumour Bus - Hop On

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Screamoblue

Post by Screamoblue »

She might be giving that impression now, but we really don't know what will happen between now and the end of the window. If an offer comes in for him or any player that is attractive enough we will likely have to accept it.
The other co-host of the We Are Birmingham Podcast: Listen Now!

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Yeah that pretty much goes for everyone though.

Could be wrong but that tweet sounded specific to me like something was already going on behind the scenes especially with the reference to Ivan drago

If something was going on I’d expect she would know something.

She’s also heavily pregnant so let’s hope they are settled in brum and we get to see the Spanish wizard for a while longer

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Bluemachine wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:30 pm Yeah that pretty much goes for everyone though.

Could be wrong but that tweet sounded specific to me like something was already going on behind the scenes especially with the reference to Ivan drago

If something was going on I’d expect she would know something.

She’s also heavily pregnant so let’s hope they are settled in brum and we get to see the Spanish wizard for a while longer
From what I understand they’re well settled and she is lovely.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Screamoblue

Post by Screamoblue »

Unfortunately being settled doesn't count for much when a club decides to sell you 😂.
It'll come down to the size of the offer. RP is referencing one of the Ivan's, but it could quite easily be anyone that goes if the offer is acceptable enough. We aren't in a position to refuse.

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Yeah granted anyone could be sold at any time… hogan could score 15 goals between now and Christmas and be sold in January it’s all ifs and buts.

As you say it is referencing one of the Ivan’s and I really doubt the club are trying to cash in and rob plaister from sports memorabilia knows before Sanchez or his mrs 😂

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Whos next in the door then chaps?

Im guessing a GK and a ST and that may conclude business (incomings anyway)

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

YES, I would agree with you machine and if they are good signings that should be enough to get us up to 10th. Bit disappointed to hear that Sanderson has only just started jogging and will be another couple of weeks before he is up to speed and Sunjic is struggling with his knee injury still.

Screamoblue

Post by Screamoblue »

Bowyer spoke of two more beyond the goalkeeping addition, if they can move players out.

My guess would be striker and centre midfielder. I had heard they are keen on a lower league striker, but no name and I don't think it's going to be anyone obvious. So an under the radar type with potential maybe.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Screamoblue wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:54 am Bowyer spoke of two more beyond the goalkeeping addition, if they can move players out.

My guess would be striker and centre midfielder. I had heard they are keen on a lower league striker, but no name and I don't think it's going to be anyone obvious. So an under the radar type with potential maybe.
Like the sound of that screamo 💙 💙 💙

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Sarkic signed. Etheridge back in training too - which is the real good news.