Rumour Bus - Hop On

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Yes good news pash

Screamoblue

Post by Screamoblue »

Pashun wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:28 pm Sarkic signed. Etheridge back in training too - which is the real good news.

Use of the term training should be used fairly loosely. He's back at Wast Hills and has been doing some testing, but it could be a while until he starts to partake in training properly.

Really positive that he's making some progress though.
The other co-host of the We Are Birmingham Podcast: Listen Now!

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Are not all the squad tested everyday ?

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

What are your views on Chuks Aneke..

go to 1 min 36 seconds looks a beast.

Did similar in the Salford game but took it past a player turned another and put it in the corner.

Obviously the opposition was poor but I am looking forward to see a pairing of Chuks X Hogan at some point i think that could work well

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

He is a beast but I think he can read the game and has a nice touch but can he last the pace as Jeff has said or will he come on as a super sub. I think he might surprise a few machine what do you think?

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Yeah would be a nightmare for opposition off the bench.. Imagine as a defender playing 60/70 mins getting tired and see him coming on haha

Jimthehat

Post by Jimthehat »

On the subject of strikers our one time target Bright Enobakhare (apologies on the misspelling) has gone to Coventry on a free, would have liked him down the blues.
I know screamo mentioned earlier in the thread maybe a rumbling of a lower league striker in the mix I think Accrington’s Colby Bishop would be worth a look

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

He turned us down didn't he. Funny really how he's ended up at the same level anywa. There was another Wolves one that turned down a loan move too wasn't there. It was very late in the transfer window if I recall.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Pashun wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:12 pm He turned us down didn't he. Funny really how he's ended up at the same level anywa. There was another Wolves one that turned down a loan move too wasn't there. It was very late in the transfer window if I recall.
I do know how to use question marks I promise... 😳

Jimthehat

Post by Jimthehat »

Lol I think Rafa Mir turned us down and went to forest and another u21 also his name escapes me