Rumour Bus - Hop On

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
KROJim

Post by KROJim »

What do you (Screamo) and Kristoff think about the latest Bowyer interview. Highlighting in the open that promises werent what they seemed, I get Covid has happened but still appears to be a little more than that?

I wonder if we will see any further exits, maybe Bela I have a feeling?

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Covid was “coming to an end” when Bowyer was appointed, so that can’t really be used as an excuse. The only thing I could think of is maybe the stadium work eating in to a chunk of the available funds?
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

It may well be, who knows, but its doesnt help toward building up trust.

Let's just hope that it all works out, if we are getting free's in then so be it. For all of the Hallilovic teasing once again thats gone quiet, but then again it can be quite the guessing game whether a footballer will sign or not!

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Someone on Sha has said he knows Miller has signed a contract to stay with us and to add to that blues have just posted fixture release day soon who do we want first and it’s liked by miller and more interestingly halilovic

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Don't know anything about Graham. Although I saw he got a decent haul of goals. I'm hoping Woods will be the player we've been crying out for in midfield for years. I'm actually a bit excited by the prospect - which rarely happens.

Screamoblue

Post by Screamoblue »

KROJim wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:19 am What do you (Screamo) and Kristoff think about the latest Bowyer interview. Highlighting in the open that promises werent what they seemed, I get Covid has happened but still appears to be a little more than that?

I wonder if we will see any further exits, maybe Bela I have a feeling?
Thing is he doesn't go into any depth, and he does say he understands. I don't think it's a case of being promised or being lied to, more just a case that they've had stuff to sort like the stand etc. It was always going to be a very skimpy budget anyway.

I think we will see outgoings and I could see Bela being one of them because he'll bring in the most cash. That said, he has just bought a new house in Brum.
The other co-host of the We Are Birmingham Podcast: Listen Now!

Screamoblue

Post by Screamoblue »

Pashun wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:11 pm Don't know anything about Graham. Although I saw he got a decent haul of goals. I'm hoping Woods will be the player we've been crying out for in midfield for years. I'm actually a bit excited by the prospect - which rarely happens.
Graham has rarely played a full season, sometimes due to injury, sometimes due to just being on the periphery as a bit part player. Big thing for me is that last season was his first full season and he produced a barrel load of goal contributions. He can play on either wing as a 10 or a second striker and is good with both feet. I think we may have got a bargain and potential fan favourite here.

Screamoblue

Post by Screamoblue »

Bluemachine wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:00 pm Someone on Sha has said he knows Miller has signed a contract to stay with us and to add to that blues have just posted fixture release day soon who do we want first and it’s liked by miller and more interestingly halilovic
Lead to believe that neither of those will be at Blues next season, but things in this game change very quickly, so who knows.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Woods now confirmed, a potentially fantastic signing if he can settle quickly. Always rated him highly.

Next one is set to be Graham and potentially a third local one to be coming too.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

Kristoff wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:55 pm Woods now confirmed, a potentially fantastic signing if he can settle quickly. Always rated him highly.

Next one is set to be Graham and potentially a third local one to be coming too.
Dion Sanderson ??