Rumour Bus - Hop On

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Who is going to be modelling the new shirt???

Jimthehat

Post by Jimthehat »

That will be interesting 🤔 I’ve run out of players we’ve been linked with

Jimthehat

Post by Jimthehat »

Chuks Aneke linked today surprised this one hasn’t come about earlier tbh with him being out of contract another low risk and within budget

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Just watched him on youtube, Yes I know lol. But I do think he has a lot of ability, can shoot with either foot. Not quick but a lot of skills.Thumbs up from me.

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

The Aneke one is interesting as its claiming he is set to sign not birmingham have 'shown interest' that suggests we are quite far down the line with this if true..

Would be very happy with that

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

berti auld wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:50 am Just watched him on youtube, Yes I know lol. But I do think he has a lot of ability, can shoot with either foot. Not quick but a lot of skills.Thumbs up from me.
He has always looked rapid when i have seen him on the tele but then again last season i was used to watching to players like MSJ and Clayton haha

Jimthehat

Post by Jimthehat »

Yes always looked decent seems to have fitness issues but still only 27/28 good addition for me if true

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Bluemachine wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:51 am The Aneke one is interesting as its claiming he is set to sign not birmingham have 'shown interest' that suggests we are quite far down the line with this if true..

Would be very happy with that
Pretty sure this is all-but done now, if not already done and just waiting to announce. Those 3 before pre-season testing is excellent business all things considered. Not suggesting they're going to be amazing, but they're positive, cheap wages, no transfer fees and fairly low-risk.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Jimthehat

Post by Jimthehat »

Totally agree Kris not wanting to be greedy but would have a liked a different kind of forward a nippy young striker Niall Ennis type but really pleased with the business done so far how many faces do you think we can expect

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Jimthehat wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:36 pm Totally agree Kris not wanting to be greedy but would have a liked a different kind of forward a nippy young striker Niall Ennis type but really pleased with the business done so far how many faces do you think we can expect
I don't think he's slow, quicker than Juke and from what I've seen, a bit more of an all-rounder. Looks like a hell of a unit. The nippy younger striker may still come, but I think there's just not a huge budget and get the free agents tied up first. That's if they're in the market for that type of player. Bowyer may see Leko as having that type of role covered.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!