Team for Tuesday

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

At Was Hills.

No crowds no pressure, the Northampton game away though might be the opposite ?

The game slightly worries me as Blues fans could be like a rabid dog without a bone ?

Stay Safe EVERYBODY !

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Don't forget what Bow said those playing 60 minutes would only play 30 minutes in the next match and vice versa!
Sarkik

Sanderson Roberts Seddon

Cambell Villelba Sunjik Stirk Juan

Graham

Leko Aneke

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I might be having a brain fart here but who's Cambell?

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Tate Cambell young u23 box to box mid, has played a few times at the back for the u23 Pash

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Ah yes. Was worried I'd forgotten someone we signed .

Screamoblue

Post by Screamoblue »

Could be wrong, but I doubt Sanderson will feature even if he's announced by then, he's still recovering from a back operation. They'll probably use Campbell at centre-back again.
The other co-host of the We Are Birmingham Podcast: Listen Now!

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Screamoblue wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:19 pm Could be wrong, but I doubt Sanderson will feature even if he's announced by then, he's still recovering from a back operation. They'll probably use Campbell at centre-back again.
Can't see tate playing in a back 3 and why are we loaning a player that is not fit. Nice to see you back screamo you had a nice holiday?

Screamoblue

Post by Screamoblue »

The season is a long one, Sanderson probably isn't too far away. I think the back issue has been the reason for the hold up. With regards to Campbell, I think everyone knows he's predominantly a midfielder who's also played at the back. If he's doing the latter he's probably more suited to playing in the centre of the three. I'm not even sure what formation they'll play anyway, it's still just a numbers game. 442 on Saturday just seemed to be the easiest way to get everyone minutes.

It was a decent time away thanks, Berti. Not much of a break with 3 kids, but everyone had a good time. Back to the grind tomorrow.
The other co-host of the We Are Birmingham Podcast: Listen Now!