Something isnt right.. is it?

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Can ANYONE at all prove works had started at all on the stands. I dont know anyone that has. It was always more than a bit strange that the stands were all of a sudden "condemned" to a degree.

Someone left the club and then it all goes very quiet on every single front. Mrs works at the council, absolutely no comment coming out of any part of it with regards to this whole debacle.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

It is supposed to be well in hand and going to plan according to the club. I think we have to trust the club for now. The boggies match has a 21,000 crowd limit. Since when Jim has the council been of any use to the blues and why would they have any imput?

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

I know a few lads been in to do maintenance work nothing structural as far as i know just general stuff like repainting the steps ect.

Seems very strange as you would expect to have seen big machinery ect people were even saying we had to access it through the pitch at one point!

The club say its all in hand so ill go with that for now.

21k is more than i expected to be honest

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Bluemachine wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:30 pm I know a few lads been in to do maintenance work nothing structural as far as i know just general stuff like repainting the steps ect.

Seems very strange as you would expect to have seen big machinery ect people were even saying we had to access it through the pitch at one point!

The club say its all in hand so ill go with that for now.

21k is more than i expected to be honest
I think that they can access it all from under the stand and they decided very early on that there were was no need to go in through the pitch. I feel a lot has been altered throughout the club and I personally am giving them a clean slate from when dong left. It should all be back to normal by the end of September.

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

I think there is more to this, but of course, who wants to rock the boat that has sailed. As with anything, it'll all come out in the wash. As long as it is safe and the ground is given the treatment it really needs, thats all that matters.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

KROJim wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:28 pm I think there is more to this, but of course, who wants to rock the boat that has sailed. As with anything, it'll all come out in the wash. As long as it is safe and the ground is given the treatment it really needs, thats all that matters.
Well said, Jim 💙