Northampton

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

many going on saturday?

Just got a ticket

Screamoblue

Post by Screamoblue »

Not for me. Bit of a trek for me these days 😂. It only used to be a 25 minute drive.
The other co-host of the We Are Birmingham Podcast: Listen Now!

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Blues TV for me once I have received my refund from last Saturdays shambles.....

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Where's my first post regarding this game I posted last week ?

Is this another pals Blues forum ?

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Bluemachine wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:44 pm many going on saturday?

Just got a ticket
I’ve bought a ticket, whether it arrives is another question!
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

tBLUES: (4-4-2): Sarkic; Colin, Dean, Friend, Pedersen; Sanchez, Gardner, Woods, Bela; Leko, Jutkiewicz. Subs: Trueman, Hurst, Simmonds, Boyd-Munce, Walker, Browne

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

Some positives and 2 lovely goals.Quite how we've got to the position where Friend has decided he wants to have another season on top of this one is a negative though

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Bit of a mixed bag, I will answer Rab first. I think Friend will be fine as cover but brilliant around and about the team and would love to see him brought on to the coaching staff. We looked poor at the back apart from Peds who I thought was outstanding. Woods wow we have got one hell of a bargain there. Gards was ok to good, as for the wings Bela was on fire and Sanchez was a bit disappointing after a wonder goal. Up top Leko is defiantly better than last year by quite a margin, Juke was a bit disappointing scored a good goal and headed over from 2 foot having pushed Leko to the ground but generally he did not win many headers.

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

I was actually disappointed with Leko today and I'm convinced Sunjic is a better fit than Gardner

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Rab C Nesbitt wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:52 pm I was actually disappointed with Leko today and I'm convinced Sunjic is a better fit than Gardner
I did not say leko was good but was a lot better and I did not say that Gards was better than Sunjic but played fairly well.