Sheffield United Away

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Set up like today and prepare for pain ..

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

JeffCrapes wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:34 pm Set up like today and prepare for pain ..
We'll win 2v1. Leko hattrick... 🤪

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

No Sunjic and no Sanderson ?

Ive tried working out a team and formation based on the current squad and I can.

For me Leko wouldn't start but Aneke would, Juke on the bench.

Blades home friendly with Norwich yesterday was called off due to the Covid Caneries...

Home fans getting refund on tickets..

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

I haven't a clue what formation we'll play. Or who'll start up front.
We need Sunjic though

Jblue

Post by Jblue »

Personally I’d like to see LB revert to the 3-5-2 which was successful when he first came in. The only problem being is that it removes two potent danger men in Sanchez and Bela but they’re not consistent enough to set up a team just to fit them in.

Something like:

Etheridge (if fit otherwise Sarkic)

Dean, Roberts, Pedersen

Colin, Sunjic, Woods, Gardner, Castillo

Jutkiewicz, Hogan/Aneke

Leko doesn’t make it in for me but I so badly want it to work for him. I definitely think there’s a player in there

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Jblue wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:31 pm Personally I’d like to see LB revert to the 3-5-2 which was successful when he first came in. The only problem being is that it removes two potent danger men in Sanchez and Bela but they’re not consistent enough to set up a team just to fit them in.

Something like:

Etheridge (if fit otherwise Sarkic)

Dean, Roberts, Pedersen

Colin, Sunjic, Woods, Gardner, Castillo

Jutkiewicz, Hogan/Aneke

Leko doesn’t make it in for me but I so badly want it to work for him. I definitely think there’s a player in there
Yes agree with most of that J except Sunjic because he is not up to speed, I would replace him with Wong and no wingers, no Juke so Aneke and Hoggy.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

berti auld wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:50 pm Yes agree with most of that J except Sunjic because he is not up to speed, I would replace him with Wong and no wingers, no Juke so Aneke and Hoggy.
Wong? 😂

I think I'd quite like us to go with a diamond I think. I've got no idea how Sheffield United are going to set up, at this point I've got no idea who our best XI are. Just looking forward to a night on the piss in Sheffield tbf.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Bit nervous hope Bow picks the right team, I'd take a draw now if offered,

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

JeffCrapes wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:22 pm Bit nervous hope Bow picks the right team, I'd take a draw now if offered,
So would I Jeff and a good performance too

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Looks like 4-4-2 ??

Very nervous, good luck Bow ..