Stoke ticket prices...

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Baffling... Absolutely baffling... Disgusting and disgraceful.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

https://www.bcfc.com/news/articles/2021 ... toke-city/

It sucks but the past 18 months are obviously too blame. The club need to make up the deficit somehow. Going to see a lot of prices like this from all clubs this season I feel.

Sheff Utd are charging their fans similar prices to watch the game vs us - even though it's on TV.

Mind you it does irk when you see some of the money we have wasted recently ... Sam Cosgrove transfer fees, paying off managers and staff, Karanka living in a hotel, blooming agents, ridiculously expensive Ham, Dong's brithday party, etc.
Last edited by Pashun on Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

£35 in the Tilton & £40 for kop corner,I moaned about paying £33 for Sheffield United.

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

absolute disgrace... All the interviews and words mean F all when they treat us like this.

Its not our fault the stands were neglected and we cant operate at full capacity

Talk of wanting a fortress and big crowds but what do they expect.

I would be even more gutted if we play **** and ive paid £65 for me and my daughter to go see it.

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

Pashun wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:50 pm https://www.bcfc.com/news/articles/2021 ... toke-city/

It sucks but the past 18 months are obviously too blame. The club need to make up the deficit somehow. Going to see a lot of prices like this from all clubs this season I feel.

Sheff Utd are charging their fans similar prices to watch the game vs us - even though it's on TV.

Mind you it does irk when you see some of the money we have wasted recently ... Sam Cosgrove transfer fees, paying off managers and staff, Karanka living in a hotel, blooming agents, ridiculously expensive Ham, Dong's brithday party, etc.
Exactly right with your last points.
Ripping fans off won't get rid of the deficit. Not overspending on wages and agents fees might eventually. Driving fans away is a recipe for disaster long term