Something afoot?

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Seems there are rumours that something is afoot, potentially, the top of tilton and kop are not ready...

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Oh dear. Some right flapping going on about this elsewhere.

The statement later should be interesting.

It does make you worry about the cash situation though. Don't want to turn into Derby.

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

and there it is.. All the hardwork done over the summer gone in a puff of smoke

We really are a laughing stock

Also i know this is the least of our worries but a picture is going viral of a 'cheesy chips' bought at yesterdays game.

New catering looks great...

We look so tin pot at the min its shameful

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Very sad

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Is it bad I just laughed at the cheesy chips or is it just a sign apathy has set it?

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Everything has turned in an instant
It annoys me that all of this detracts from the work thats going on with the playing side of things, again, all undermining success we should be enjoying in other areas.

Its all sheer incompetence and a accumulation of a long, long period of mismanagement from the very top.

The owners are keeping hold of us for why. If there is truly nothing gained, then sell. I feel all of this will give real impetus now to blues collective and other parts of the fan base to push against the ownership at a higher level now.

What I would give for a season with no drama...

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I fear things are only going to get much worse until they go.

You know what we're like they'll probably end up selling us to Erik Alonso.

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Only one thing to do but the people wont do it, thats why our club is stuck with them ..

So dont moan while you all pass your cash ........

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

JeffCrapes wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:09 pm Only one thing to do but the people wont do it, thats why our club is stuck with them ..

So dont moan while you all pass your cash ........
So what are you say, Jeff? Let not go when less than 10,000 can get in now and do you really think that will have any effect when we have been empty for 18 months. Also and probably do they really care?

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I hear the chips thing might be fake. Apparently a lot of people do go round with a slice of cheese just to make up things. Ts been done a few times. Saddos.