Lee Bowyer

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Lee Bowyer in Summer interviews stating how good it will be to get fans back at St Andrews ?

10th August interview re - Colchester I felt he was down regarding news St Andrews was mostly closed to home supporters for league games.

And after the performance of certain senior players against Colchester this made things worse...

Our manager has played in front of the best of Blues support and will have sold this to current squad members..

Who knows what is going through his head at the moment ?

Evanio

Post by Evanio »

He’s a big boy and produced good results under the shitshow of Charlton ownership.

He’ll know better than any arsehole ITK internet poster what he’s dealing with.

He’ll get on with it, very decent salary and producing good results on an ever impressive CV.

It’s a bit like the environmental ‘we need to save the Planet’ mob.
The Planet will be fine but humanity is going to be in the shit.

Birmingham City may have a problem but Lee Bowyer will be fine too me thinks.

KRO.

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

LB has basically said things are getting better and i trust him more than gardner eddie and all the rest of them he seems a say it how you see it type of bloke.

I think the divs at blues collective (although effective to get dong out) need to put this prostest on ice.

I know this stadium situation is BS but its a combination of gold/sully and Dong knowing and not sorting it.

I think we should give Eddie, Gards, Bowyer a small bit of time to right the wrongs left on their doorstep

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Yes I agree with machine, they do seem to be making more of an effort but it is a poor show

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Good quote that. Let's hope it's not lip service.

I'm reluctant to put the blame on the current lot for the stadium too much because I don't the facts. I'd be more inclined to lay most of it on the lot in charge when we built it, after all they have a history with doing stadiums on the cheap.

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Friends this is Birmingham City....anything could happen...