watched u23

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Very disappointing first hour as they were a yard slow, mentally as well as physically and could have been 5 or 6 down by then. Then Sanderson went off and they suddenly started to get at Stoke and got a goal back and looked much better. Now I am not saying that Sanderson was the reason but he put in a very mixed performance, what worried me was that he seemed to dive into midfield to tackle which pulled the defence all over the place, he has not played for months so we need to be patient. The reason we started getting at them was I thought Boyd Munce, he looked very good. An interesting point about the game Lou Macri and Ian Wrights grandkids were playing for the stokies, God that makes me feel old 🤣 😂 🤣

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Sanderson is going to be a bit off the pace. I'll trust your judgement on his performance though. Im sure Bowyer will cut out the diving in to tackles in midfield. We've kept three clean sheets on the trot so it's not like we're in a rush to get him into he team anyway.

Sounds like the U23 team is going to struggle this year. A few players loaned out/released or injured. Going to be difficult to stay up.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Pashun wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:45 pm Sanderson is going to be a bit off the pace. I'll trust your judgement on his performance though. Im sure Bowyer will cut out the diving in to tackles in midfield. We've kept three clean sheets on the trot so it's not like we're in a rush to get him into he team anyway.

Sounds like the U23 team is going to struggle this year. A few players loaned out/released or injured. Going to be difficult to stay up.
Yes, think you are right on all accounts. Saunderson would be very interesting as a wingback position but it is very early to come to any conclusions pash in bow we trust kro

carlbcfc

Post by carlbcfc »

Sanderson was in a pub in Wolves Friday night drinking top shelf a dingle told me.