Ground repairs

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Evanio

Post by Evanio »

I can’t say where I’ve heard it but it’s from a source connected to a place within the club at a high level and the situation is unlikely to be resolved any time soon.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Evanio wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:41 am I can’t say where I’ve heard it but it’s from a source connected to a place within the club at a high level and the situation is unlikely to be resolved any time soon.
Hope you are wrong evanio because that would be a disaster. Although I think that it is correct.

carlbcfc

Post by carlbcfc »

We are going to the ‘Ricoh’..

Repairs will commence…..but drag on & on….until the news comes it needs a rebuild, and we can’t afford it!

We’ll be offered a ‘rescue’ deal from our ‘saviours’ at BCC at the Alexander Stadium similar to Cov….

Our owners will flog the now very lucrative land right by HS2, and ride off I to the sunset!

The council won’t ‘give’ us the new ground, they will want us in their hook forever, and get us as far away from exploiting the ‘Peakys stomping ground, so we’ll just forever be tenants, and not an attractive buy for anyone.

Basically, we’re f cked! KRO!

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Evanio wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:41 am I can’t say where I’ve heard it but it’s from a source connected to a place within the club at a high level and the situation is unlikely to be resolved any time soon.
Nothing been said still. I suspect you are right.

The silence is deafening.

Evanio

Post by Evanio »

Images today showing steel on a crane off a lorry at STANS - hopefully my source was off the mark on time lines and the necessary work can be done quickly.

Having said that, I’m presuming the steel was going into the ground rather than out 😗

KRO..

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Evanio wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:23 pm Images today showing steel on a crane off a lorry at STANS - hopefully my source was off the mark on time lines and the necessary work can be done quickly.

Having said that, I’m presuming the steel was going into the ground rather than out 😗

KRO..
Was it not seen to be going in!!

Evanio

Post by Evanio »

Hope so mate 👍🏻

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Evanio wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:18 pm Hope so mate 👍🏻
Me too 😀 💯