Deeney

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

I know it comes around every year but I feel he will actually leave Watford this summer would you take him? No doubt he would be invaluable in the dressing room but would depend on wages for me

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

No, no and thrice NO. His hearts in the right place but his knee's ain't Kro

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Think it would be a more costly Adam Clayton.

He's passed it I'm afraid.

Shame it wasn't 5 years ago.

We need a young striker.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Not only that pash but he has said that the pressure would be to great so he does not wnt to come.

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

a year loan with watford paying a lot of the wage wouldnt be too bad..

I just think his experience will be good to have around the team

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

It's still a no from me even if Watford play a chunk of his wages.

It seems to me we've got Friend because he's good to have around the dressing room. I don't think he should have given him an extended contract - although I think that might have been his option to take up. Same goes with Juke - I don't think we should have given him the contract we did either.

Trouble is with getting these loans is that we have to sign another load of players next season to replace them.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Aussie will be gone Xmas time pash, Juan ain't no good. Keeper we don't need past this season because Jeacock will be good enough by then. Sanderson yes I agree with you but great cover and CHONG just bloody well sign him, yes I know no chance but we can dream and I reckon another loan to come plus I think we will sign someone for cash, yes cash, not much but cash Kro

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Not sure why we signed Mcgraw again. Doesn't seem to be majorly in Bowyer's plan and there wasn't a massive clamour to have him back.

Anyway Deeney rumours are getting stronger. Signing on Monday apparently. We were waiting to see if Ronaldo would turn us down before signing him obviously 😆

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Pashun wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:15 pm Not sure why we signed Mcgraw again. Doesn't seem to be majorly in Bowyer's plan and there wasn't a massive clamour to have him back.

Anyway Deeney rumours are getting stronger. Signing on Monday apparently. We were waiting to see if Ronaldo would turn us down before signing him obviously 😆
🤣 🤣 🤣 Nice one

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

I wonder who originally agreed contract extensions for Friend & McGree ?..
Maybe ask their agents ?...