Deeney

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

berti auld wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:10 pm Aussie will be gone Xmas time pash, Juan ain't no good. Keeper we don't need past this season because Jeacock will be good enough by then. Sanderson yes I agree with you but great cover and CHONG just bloody well sign him, yes I know no chance but we can dream and I reckon another loan to come plus I think we will sign someone for cash, yes cash, not much but cash Kro
Being Dutch, Juan was born in to make Chong feel at home .

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Pashun wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:50 am It's still a no from me even if Watford play a chunk of his wages.

It seems to me we've got Friend because he's good to have around the dressing room. I don't think he should have given him an extended contract - although I think that might have been his option to take up. Same goes with Juke - I don't think we should have given him the contract we did either.

Trouble is with getting these loans is that we have to sign another load of players next season to replace them.
Deeney is better than Juke, Hogan, Aneke and Leko, and is a Blue.

But I think its bullshit as usual...

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

JeffCrapes wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:15 pm Being Dutch, Juan was born in to make Chong feel at home .
If that is right fair enough but I am not certain they know each other.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

JeffCrapes wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:19 pm Deeney is better than Juke, Hogan, Aneke and Leko, and is a Blue.

As I have said before his knees have gone and we can't afford him and he ain't the type of striker we want. We have 2 battering rams now and one out on loan. Still no from me

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

JeffCrapes wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:19 pm Deeney is better than Juke, Hogan, Aneke and Leko, and is a Blue.

I don't think he is better them nowadays. Younger Deeney certainly was. I wish that Deeney played for us.

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Deeney + Hogan up top would love to see that

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

After just listening to LB interview on WM, I have a feeling Deeney will sign ?

I reckon Watford will pay him up all his contract plus a nice thankyou bonus and then will take a big wage cut to play for "his club"... for 2 years with an offer regarding being a future coach.

But this may mean players leaving Blues ?

Evanio

Post by Evanio »

Nothing about this seems like it should work, aging, expensive…

So why am I excited?

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Evanio wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:36 pm Nothing about this seems like it should work, aging, expensive…

So why am I excited?
Deeney whilst at Watford not only scored goals but made Ighalo and Vydra chances/goals.

Troy has the ability to carry a team through to be winners in close games.

Whoever signs him will be better for it, even if only for a couple years

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

JeffCrapes wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:50 pm Deeney whilst at Watford not only scored goals but made Ighalo and Vydra chances/goals.

Troy has the ability to carry a team through to be winners in close games.

Whoever signs him will be better for it, even if only for a couple years
Infact would suit the Baggies as they will be top 3 at this season....Unless they sign Dykes..