Leko

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Three teams were in for a Leko loan...

All EFL 1..

Good luck to the kid, he is a local I hope he comes back stronger..

Evanio

Post by Evanio »

Great to see him on the score sheet yesterday.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Yes, it will only do him good evanio

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Good finish to be fair to him.

Still a lot for him to do for him to get back into our team though, Hopefully it's a step in the right direction.

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

I usually hate when people say this as a few goals and bit of confidence can change everything but think League 1 is probably Lekos level.

Maybe its just he isnt suited to blues but its a strange one as he is playing under a manager he has thrived under has played with ex team mates e.g Aneke, Harper ect and just doesnt seem to click

I think this is his second of a three year contract.

We have Hogan, Juke, Deeney, Chuks all still in contract next year and i really cant see him getting ahead of any of them, Stranger things have happened but bar a 15+ goal season i do fear the worse for Leko.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Good to see you back machine, as for Leko there is always hope. I do not think we have seen the best of him yet though.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Bluemachine wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:35 am I usually hate when people say this as a few goals and bit of confidence can change everything but think League 1 is probably Lekos level.

Maybe its just he isnt suited to blues but its a strange one as he is playing under a manager he has thrived under has played with ex team mates e.g Aneke, Harper ect and just doesnt seem to click

I think this is his second of a three year contract.

We have Hogan, Juke, Deeney, Chuks all still in contract next year and i really cant see him getting ahead of any of them, Stranger things have happened but bar a 15+ goal season i do fear the worse for Leko.
I'm with you on this.