Strange

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Is anyone else wondering what has happened to Kristoff, screamo and Dan, Are we still being administered and monitored.
It all seems very strange to me, why start up a site and then just abandon it or ignore it but we will Kro I hope. ๐Ÿ’™

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Probably no longer have the time mate. Or they are busy fixing the Tilton.

There's a lot to catch up on in terms of goings on too!!!

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Seem really weird to me pash. There is not that much going on?

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I mean they are probably busy with work/family life. And since their last podcast a lot has happened in terms of signings, games and stadium stuff.

Does seem strange they were putting effort into expanding then just went quiet. Maybe they realised they weren't going to get the interest they thought or any benefit from it.

Anyway UTFB for tonight.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Pashun wrote: โ†‘Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:34 am I mean they are probably busy with work/family life. And since their last podcast a lot has happened in terms of signings, games and stadium stuff.

Does seem strange they were putting effort into expanding then just went quiet. Maybe they realised they weren't going to get the interest they thought or any benefit from it.

Anyway UTFB for tonight.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Yes I think you are spot on with that pash. I am very excited about tonight's match, come on TROYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UTFB

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

This has a typical blues loss all over it doesn't it. A club who haven't been able to buy anyone, have injuries and were minutes away from getting relegated last season, it just screams 1v0 Derby.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ Have faith pash the Troy is coming home but I know what you mean. Its blues ain't it Kro

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Its not a good look on "we are Birmingham"

If they cant commit then CLOSE IT DOWN 1

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Totally agree Jeff but it would be a shame we have 5 or 6 posters on here.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

It's not really harming anyone staying open is it?