Strange

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
berti auld

Post by berti auld »

No, you are right and enjoy the company pash, we are all blues so UTFB

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Pashun wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:44 am It's not really harming anyone staying open is it?
True......

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

yeah strange one to be fair.

I did notice when i used to listen that one seemed more keen than the other (sound fairly similar on the pod so hard to tell which one is which)

When it ended you would often get one saying we will try and get back next week and the other like we will see i have stuff on ect.

Difficult one as they wont get paid from this and obviously have their own jobs/family ect but i do agree on the point it should either be done whole heartedly or not at all

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

An explanation would be nice or anything! I think screamo was the one that was the more hesitant one, very much in the know and only speaks when he has something to say, he also has a lot going on in his life.

Screamoblue

Post by Screamoblue »

Sometimes there are just more important things going on in life. Chris has been dealing with some personal stuff and I've been battling my own issues. By the way.. Dan has nothing to do with WAB.

I have been over to England to watch Blues again this season and there was just no buzz for me, I found little enjoyment other than catching up with my friends. I'm struggling to find anything to like about the club at the moment from the fanbase to the owners and everything in between. I hope this changes, but I'm not forcing it.

I've not stopped supporting Blues and I won't, but I'm taking less of an interest because I quite simply don't like a lot of what has been happening to the club as a whole. Some things may look positive from the outside, but it's a very different story from the inside. It's just exhausting and sometimes stepping away is the just the best thing to do.

Had a chuckle at the comments about us sounding the same. Chris is a brummie and I'm living in Northern Ireland, originally from Northamptonshire and have never lived in Birmingham in my life.

I was also the less hesitant one by the way.

Anyway, glad to see this place is still of interest to some people. I'm sure both myself and Chris will be back at some point, both on here and on the podcast, but at present I'm just taking the time out.

Take care all and KRO
The other co-host of the We Are Birmingham Podcast: Listen Now!

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Great to hear you are ok screamo and thanks for replying. There is no pressure on you posting but it did seem strange that you both dropped out totally. I knew which one you were without a doubt lol but it is always good to hear from you and always worth a read. Stay safe Kro

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

Nice one, hope you two get back to knocking out some more podcasts soon as they were really good but as you say there are more important things in life.

I always thought you sounded more like Will out of the inbetweeners🤣

All the best and up the Blues.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Screamoblue wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:00 pm Sometimes there are just more important things going on in life. Chris has been dealing with some personal stuff and I've been battling my own issues. By the way.. Dan has nothing to do with WAB.

I have been over to England to watch Blues again this season and there was just no buzz for me, I found little enjoyment other than catching up with my friends. I'm struggling to find anything to like about the club at the moment from the fanbase to the owners and everything in between. I hope this changes, but I'm not forcing it.

I've not stopped supporting Blues and I won't, but I'm taking less of an interest because I quite simply don't like a lot of what has been happening to the club as a whole. Some things may look positive from the outside, but it's a very different story from the inside. It's just exhausting and sometimes stepping away is the just the best thing to do.

Had a chuckle at the comments about us sounding the same. Chris is a brummie and I'm living in Northern Ireland, originally from Northamptonshire and have never lived in Birmingham in my life.

Anyway, glad to see this place is still of interest to some people. I'm sure both myself and Chris will be back at some point, both on here and on the podcast, but at present I'm just taking the time out.

Take care all and KRO
:thumbsup_tone1:

Wish both of you well.

I hope for you, me and all of us that positive things start happening at the club soon, on and off the pitch.

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

Screamoblue wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:00 pm Sometimes there are just more important things going on in life. Chris has been dealing with some personal stuff and I've been battling my own issues. By the way.. Dan has nothing to do with WAB.

Take care all and KRO
Best of luck to both of you in dealing with your personal stuff. I agree that home games are crap aside from the pubs and seeing mates. The Club is a shambles from top to bottom.

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Take care all and KRO
Neither of you sound brummie mate thats the point lol

Fair one best wishes to both of you hope to see you back soon.

I kind of get what you mean about the club just seems to be one thing after another but stay strong blue we need our fans in times like this

If every fan adopted this approach we wouldn't have a fan in the stadium, and if fans of years gone by had done this under hard times then we would of missed some great memories and times down the blues.

Although one thing that doesnt sit right with me is you do also mention you dont like anything about the fan base? Not sure if i have read this wrong? but if that is genuinely what you mean then in the nicest way possible dont let the door hit you. We are a long suffering fan base that part with our hard earned cash week in week out to go and give them our support and everyones opinion carries as much weight as anyone elses... Be that you guys that run a podcast.. Lads that run other twitter pages.. Or someone that used to be troy deeneys best mate in school it doesnt matter we are all blues! Yeah i do get frustrated reading certain things on twitter ect but litterly every club has this not just blues.

IMO the fans are the only good thing about the club at the minute and there isnt many fans out there more mistreated than us.

I hope ive got the wrong end of the stick on that point and apologies i have

KRO