UTFB

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Get in! I blooming love a good win to start the weekend.

Didn't think we were at our best tonight but thought the tactics were good.

Chong got nobled a lot 2nd half. Derby lucky to have 11 men on the pitch. Lawrence especially.

Bela has been great this season. His fitness and that of the team in general has stepped up loads. Even Juke looked loads fitter today his interception for the first goal showed that. Fantastic work by everyone.

Deeney hardly touched the ball but he won't care!

Have a fantastic weekend the stragglers who read this.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Yes a very solid performance by all the team, I thought the 2 wing-backs were outstanding, Utfb

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Great stuff at the moment, we will see how far we are on Wednesday when Fulham visit.

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

If I can add, I hope last night may a defining moment, I haven't saw such unity in a Blues team for years.
Well done Lee..

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Also, there are so many smiles on their faces. Bela could not stop smiling when he scored

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Go on lads! great win Friday.

Bring on Fulham Weds i dont fear any team under Bowyer

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Bela has been one of our players of the season so far IMO.

Chong, Woods, Bela, are my top 3 and that is very harsh on a defence and keeper than have kept 4 clean sheets in 6 games.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Yes very impressed with Bela, did not think he was a LWB when we first tried him there. I think you should add Colin to your top 3 and make it a top 4 because he is only slightly behind Bela. In fact, Robbo has a good shout as well, I watched him closely against Derby and he was immense plus his long throws. You are right the rest of the defence should be added as well. I do think the jury is still out with Sarkic. Perhaps we should have a top ten lol

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

Great start, big test on Wednesday but we really aren't a nice side to play against. Let's see if their defenders can cope with our balls in the box and hope they don't

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

I am really impressed with so many players as you can see from earlier posts. We still have Sanchez, Saunderson and Graham to come in if needed and of course Troy, whatever has happened to Graham has he pi££ed in Bows pond?