Peterboro away

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Sanderson, Deeney, Aneke, Gardner all in for me..

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I presume Juke and Hogan are two you want to replace. Who are the other two? Didn't get to watch the game - probably a blessing in the end.

Our bench seriously lack pace in attacking positions.

Am I the only one who doesn't rate Gardner? I feel like he's one of those players who is rated more highly when he's not playing.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Strangely enough, I thought we played very well and caused the best defence in the league a lot of problems and the keeper pulled off a string of safes but they were a class above us and moved the ball very well. We had a reality check there and still think above halfway will be a massive improvement on previous years. As for Gardner, pash I like him but he is a bench player and works very hard when he comes on.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Yes I heard we are actually alright and 4v1 was a bit flattering to Fulham. I'm not disheartened at losing to one of the best teams in the league. Don't think it means we have to change much.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

our attitude was very good as was the crowd, they even got louder the further we went behind. Still feel we are going the right way pash

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

That was POOR.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Very

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Lee Bowyer and his so called Blues captain have positioned fatigue regarding todays result and performance.
This after a 2 week international break ?
Bowyer and his captains team have conceded 7 goals in 2 games ?

Either the players are not good enough/Not fit/management-coaching under par with squad ?

A chink in the armour has been revealed today.....

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

When I saw Gardner was starting and Deeney was playing up top with Juke I thought we'd probably lose. Didn't fancy us too score with an immobile for the line.

Just shows the weakness we have in depth though really. If Woods or Sunjic get injured we are light in midfield. We're not blessed with pace if Chong gets injured.

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

Absolutely woeful today, shot ourselves in the foot after a minute and was never a factor after that,second best all over the park although I thought we played better being down to 10.
Talking of 10, thought their number 10 played really well for them and was a proper handful(Dembele)if that’s how you spell it.
Looking at the other results just goes to show what a strange league the championship is.
Back to Blues, I thought sunjic looked good when he came on and I think it’s time to give Deeney the armband he seems to do more organising than Dean does, on to Preston utb.