Preston home

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
berti auld

Post by berti auld »

JeffCrapes wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:28 pm But which man ?
I thought we were discussing Bow?

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

Shocking again !!!

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

JeffCrapes wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:17 pm Dont see a win..

Another crap home attendance, Dean still picked......
Just the 38 points needed hopefully..

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

JeffCrapes wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:26 pm LB killed our run of form at half time against Fulham.
0-2 down he did nothing when we had nothing to lose. LOST 1-4

Peterboro - dropped Sunjic kept Juke/Dean in, the formation in the game was a mystery LOST 0-3 to a team who will be relegated?

Pressure on LB all of a sudden..
2 games Scored 1 (penalty) Conceded 7 (SEVEN)
1 point in 9 and QPR away mid week, how things change so quickly..

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

berti auld wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:06 pm I thought we were discussing Bow?
3 games
2 losses
1 draw
1 goal

Peterboro / Preston involved in the 3 games

The creaks are opening regarding squad depth and strikers that cant score ?

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

so you want him gone then Jeff????????????

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

We were always going to have a blip or two during the season. It's how soon we get out of it that will be key. We kept a clean sheet today after conceding 7 in 2. Okay Preston aren't great but it's something to build on at least.

Attacking wise I do think the Luton game was an anomaly. Derby tried giving is goals. We've struggled up front apart from that. Seems to be a recurring theme with Blues.

I'm not a fan of 5 at the back especially at home. And teams we should be optimistic about beating. Wonder if he'll change it?

Nowhere near Bowyer out yet. Its only 3 games without a win.

Noosablue

Post by Noosablue »

Hi guys. I thought that was the best line up I’d seen for a while but the Bowyer, Chong honeymoon period is definitely over. As mentioned, a blip hopefully in a fairly hopeful mid table season. It’s a three year plan (sounds familiar) so onwards and upwards. Sadly though it’s usually these games that cost us at seasons end. I didn’t see the game, is Aneke any good? I don’t think I’ve seen him enough to know.

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

berti auld wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:34 pm so you want him gone then Jeff????????????
Why would you state comment against me when I never said anything of the sort Bert ????????

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Pashun wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:55 pm We were always going to have a blip or two during the season. It's how soon we get out of it that will be key. We kept a clean sheet today after conceding 7 in 2. Okay Preston aren't great but it's something to build on at least.

Attacking wise I do think the Luton game was an anomaly. Derby tried giving is goals. We've struggled up front apart from that. Seems to be a recurring theme with Blues.

I'm not a fan of 5 at the back especially at home. And teams we should be optimistic about beating. Wonder if he'll change it?

Nowhere near Bowyer out yet. Its only 3 games without a win.
Regarding your "Bowyer Out" comment no one has posted that comment yet.

Apart from a catastrophic season Bowyer needs 2-3 full seasons to stamp his plans on the squad.
Blues should stabilise in this time building a base of being a competitive club on and off the field.

Those dreaming of Promotion to the Premiership after scoring 5 at Luton are dreamers and dont know Birmingham City or Football for that matter?

Times change, positive or negative no one can predict ? UTB