Bowyers had enough.. Changes to come

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/ ... r-21746338

Music to my ears that..

I think both Dean and Hogan will find themselves out the team by them comments.

You cant just turn up for the first and last 6 games of a season they are taking the p1ss!!

'Every time the ball goes up to Jutkiewicz I see someone fighting with him and manhandling him – and he didn’t get a foul which he should have done every time because it was a foul every time.

But putting that aside I see Grabban just bringing balls down with ease. I don’t see Jutkiewicz getting ball down with ease. It’s too easy.'

So true we dont get anything in a game and its frustrating to watch but then when the other team are attacking we stand off we dont close make it far too easy!

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I usually don't bother reading managers and players comments because it's all meaningless. How many times in the past 8 years have we had promises of working hard and bouncing back only to get spanked in the next game?

From what I've read Bowyer's comments seem promising. However if Karanka had said the exact same thing last season though would he have been accused of throwing the players under a bus?

I don't fancy us to win the next game even if we drop players. In fact I fancy us less if we have George Friend at CB and a couple of cloggers up front. IMO I think first priority should be changing formation. Easier to drop one of the CB's with just the two at the back instead of 3 anyway.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

I do believe that it's the 2 wingbacks that are causing our defensive problems? Bela is being found out because he is not a defender and you can almost say the same about Colin, who I thought had his worst game for us against the forest. Our centre 3 are being pulled all out of position leaving great big gaps and while I am having a moan does the keeper pull off any good saves. He does the basic's fine but really good saves no I don't think so. Troy is not as good as Dukey and Hogan is non-existent. I love our 2 in the middle and Chong needs help and I think Sanchez will complement him brilliantly and Colin as well. I would like to see 4=5=1 it would make us more solid and we have good wingerS to create problems, we need to mix it up. Rant over but those are my thoughts for what it's worth UTFB

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I agree with you about the wing back system. I also think it makes you not as effective up front. Which we are seeing with the lack of goals. You are creating fewer chances and relying on your strikers to be clinical - which ours aren't.