berti auld the poster

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

There's not many of us, surely we can all try and get on, eh?

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Fine by me Rab

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

πŸ‘πŸ’™

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

UTFBπŸ’™πŸ‘

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

berti auld wrote: ↑Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:55 pm There is always one arse on every forum, and it ain't me but hay ho that's life, sad but true πŸ™„
At least I dont make things up like you did, the only arse on both forums you attend is YOU ?

What types of liars are there?
There are a few different types of liars: sociopathic liars, pathological liars, compulsive liars, occasional liars, careless liars, narcissistic liars, habitual liars, pathetic liars, and white liars. Some of these types can be due to an underlying condition, whereas some are just pure lying..... πŸ€”

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

This has clearly upset you Jeff.
Try and let it go though mate πŸ‘

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Didn't Bertie just mistakenly think you hinted Bowyer should get the sack? Am I missing something?

I only know Bertie from the same few forum posts as you but he seems a perfectly nice chap. I'm sure no spite or malice was meant by it.

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

What other forum is Bertie on?

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I meant the posts from this one.

I make a prat of myself on too many forums as it is. I daren't do it on another

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Rab C Nesbitt wrote: ↑Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:17 pm What other forum is Bertie on?
I have been on blues news for many years and believe I am respected but I may be wrong. I do say it as it is and sometimes I do rub people up the wrong way as is the case with jeff I assume but if you make a statement I usually make a comment and if that offends and I think I have or I am wrong which is very rare ( that is a joke jeff) I will apologise. One fault I do have is that I do not like aggressive people and I do react in kind but I am mellowing and have not hit anyone for a few days (that's another joke jeff) I am not particularly bright, my spelling is atrocious. I try to be funny and take the piss a lot. Sadly I am very old and my memory has become very selective but I have never been a LIAR! As I remember it jeff's post certainly gave me the impression that he thought Bow should go, which I thought at the time was ridiculous and responded accordingly. If anyone agrees with jeff or thinks I should apologise then I will sadly remove myself from the site but I will not apologise because I do not believe I have said anything to apologise for and do think that jeff has blown it up beyond belief.
I read Sha but have never ever posted (I don't think I am brave enough but I do know Rab from there and he is well respected on there) I think jeff is mistaking me for dirty Bertie but that is not me.
UTFB