berti auld the poster

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

A person who has stolen a legends name for social media purpose...

Posts something about me I never said ?

Still hasnt explained the post to me ?

This site ................

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

😘

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Seemed an innocent misunderstanding to me. Let's all try to get along. We're miserable enough as it is with the current form and off field problems.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Nice one pash xx

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

berti auld wrote: ↑Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:15 am Nice one pash xx
Why make LIES UP ?

Admit - say sorry - we all move on ?????

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

JeffCrapes wrote: ↑Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:41 pm Why make LIES UP ?

Admit - say sorry - we all move on ?????
Nice One ???

berti auld makes things up, still wont own his post ?

With members like that this site has no future ...

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Jeff, whatever Bertie has or hasn't done you've not covered yourself in glory here.

I think if this forum is to have a future it will be because people want somewhere to talk where they are treated with respect, not name called or mocked because of difference opinion.

Now I'm not saying you've done that but I think when people come on here and the first topic they see is one member calling another out over something I think that will put them off.

I also think you are unlikely to get an apology that way, if it's deserved or not.

Let's just all move on. Hopefully we can be on here in a weeks time praising Bowyer for stopping the rot.

PS: I'm auditioning for the moderator spot on this site πŸ˜„

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

You would get my vote pash

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Pashun wrote: ↑Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:45 pm Jeff, whatever Bertie has or hasn't done you've not covered yourself in glory here.

I think if this forum is to have a future it will be because people want somewhere to talk where they are treated with respect, not name called or mocked because of difference opinion.

Now I'm not saying you've done that but I think when people come on here and the first topic they see is one member calling another out over something I think that will put them off.

I also think you are unlikely to get an apology that way, if it's deserved or not.

Let's just all move on. Hopefully we can be on here in a weeks time praising Bowyer for stopping the rot.

PS: I'm auditioning for the moderator spot on this site πŸ˜„
No Problem...then state the truth in which your poster "BERTI AULD" accused me of ?

This poster must stand up and apologise ? Then we will move on,

PLEASE dont let this forum end up like the other 2 Blues forums (which Berti is a member of one)..Blues fans need a fresh opinion forum ..?

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

JeffCrapes wrote: ↑Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:04 pm No Problem...then state the truth in which your poster "BERTI AULD" accused me of ?

This poster must stand up and apologise ? Then we will move on,

PLEASE dont let this forum end up like the other 2 Blues forums (which Berti is a member of one)..Blues fans need a fresh opinion forum ..?
There is always one arse on every forum, and it ain't me but hay ho that's life, sad but true πŸ™„