berti auld the poster

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I'd much rather you stay Bert. I'll be talking to myself otherwise and frankly I'm sick of having to listen to my rubbish.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

You want to try talking my rubbish for a week and you would see how clever you are lol

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

I actually think, a lot of these posts match the state of the club........

Same old Same Old..........

I wanted to be a part of this Blues Forum, but I give up...

I hope the worst of the worst happens to liars and those who make things up, this forum is just like the other two forums..

Enjoy Yourselves

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I'd rather you didn't go Jeff. However I think you are out of order with your comment about wishing the worst of the worst on liars, considering you've spent the whole topic calling Bertie a liar.

Have a bit of a break (I think you need it) and please come back and visit us again. I'd be happy to talk Blues with you still. Providing we are still here and our owners haven't completely dismantled our club by that point. KRO.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Pashun wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:56 pm I'd rather you didn't go Jeff. However I think you are out of order with your comment about wishing the worst of the worst on liars, considering you've spent the whole topic calling Bertie a liar.

Have a bit of a break (I think you need it) and please come back and visit us again. I'd be happy to talk Blues with you still. Providing we are still here and our owners haven't completely dismantled our club by that point. KRO.
You are too nice pash! I shall be magnanimous and not say what I think and for once keep my mouth almost shut mmmm

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

I wouldn't say I'm respected on sha. Apparently lots don't like me.
Don't remove yourself from this site though, Bertie.
I'm sure we'll all be fine

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

JeffCrapes wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:16 pm I actually think, a lot of these posts match the state of the club........

Same old Same Old..........

I wanted to be a part of this Blues Forum, but I give up...

I hope the worst of the worst happens to liars and those who make things up, this forum is just like the other two forums..

Enjoy Yourselves
Stay on Jeff, please.
I like seeing different opinions

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

berti auld wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:53 pm You are too nice pash! I shall be magnanimous and not say what I think and for once keep my mouth almost shut mmmm
There are too many nasty individuals on the internet s it is Bert.

I think it's important to try and stay nice even if it's not necessarily what you think really and not what they deserve.

You also never know how fragile someone's mental health is.

I hate the idea of someone calling my kids names when they are a bit older and starting posting on social media platforms. Or them calling people names for that matter.

I think you've done quite well considering.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Pashun wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:10 am There are too many nasty individuals on the internet s it is Bert.

I think it's important to try and stay nice even if it's not necessarily what you think really and not what they deserve.

You also never know how fragile someone's mental health is.

I hate the idea of someone calling my kids names when they are a bit older and starting posting on social media platforms. Or them calling people names for that matter.

I think you've done quite well considering.
Thank you pash you are a very nice person. I did feel that I was being bullied and had to grit my teeth not to reply with both barrels but hopefully, he has gone and we can get on with talking blues which is what we are here for 💙 😇

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Leave berti alone :)