Has it ever felt this hopeless?

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

Yeah 36. Cheers for asking, is your SHA username the same?

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

I only read I have never posted in all the years I have followed Sha.

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

Eff that.
Get posting

Evanio

Post by Evanio »

Mind what you post though, in my case possibly over stretched the mark and banned but…

Some good posters on there but fuck me some mindless souls too.

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

😆
Was it you who produced that epic rant about Gold & Sullivan?

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Rab im banned on SHA so couldnt reply but this has hit the nail on the head mate...

'I guess fear and negativity has always been there in football, but I think us a fan base more than a lot are sick of it. And yes it’s only football. I posted similar when AK was here but as a fan base we’re loud and proud/brash even. In your face, often ready for a battle, no fear. I want the team to represent us, not bloody MK Dons.'

A team to represent the fans like when we got promoted.. Savage and Cisse we had some talent in that squad but the grit and work rate is what made teams not enjoy playing us.. and in turn it gets the fans going and creates a very intimidating atmosphere to play for an away side... We are too easy to play against now and like you said we look scared to take a chance im so so sick of long ball to juke... goal kick to oppo we are so boring to watch i actually think these last 3/4 games inc. last night is on par with Karankas worst run of form.

I mean even last night we are talking about a great point and solid clean sheet.. They hit the post twice and missed another couple while we never really looked like scoring i know its fine margins but i dont think we could have too much to grumble about had we lost

We have played 10 and a half hours of football scoring 1 consolation penalty against fulham that is crazy 634 minutes i have watched us in frustration thats time none of us will ever get back and i know its swings and roundabouts in football BUT this on top of the last 10 years of dross i really am struggling to get up for it anymore

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

👍
How come you're banned from SHA?

Evanio

Post by Evanio »

Rab C Nesbitt wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:31 pm 😆
Was it you who produced that epic rant about Gold & Sullivan?
Yep, don’t start me about those greasy tools …

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

Evanio wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:24 am Yep, don’t start me about those greasy tools …
I can never read it enough. Spot on mate it is

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Evanio wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:24 am Yep, don’t start me about those greasy tools …
Wish Des posted on here.