Forward line

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

What do you think the right formula is with the players currently available...

Someone said Sanchez Chong Bela behind deeney and i liked the sound of that.

I think Chuks & Deeney is worth a go i dont think you will lose Jukes physical side these 2 are also monsters..

Pace is a question? Not seen much of Chuks but he doesnt look too slow? (may be wrong)

I think Hogan played fairly well against west brom but has a habit of doing that then been shite for the next 2/3 games

I would love Hogan and Deeney to work if im honest may need the right players around them but could compliment each other

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

I don't think you can leave Jukie out he has played better than any forward. You would assume that Bow sees them day in day out and knows who is best but I feel a change in formation is needed, maybe Chong, Bela and Sanchez if fit or Graham or maybe Mcgree who always impresses me in behind 1 striker, defiantly away. It is getting very worrying though! If Colin is out what are going to do?

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

yeah he has played better than the rest but IMO that says more about the rest

Scored 1 goal in 12 games carrying that form on 3 goals in 36 games its just not good enough.

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

Time for Hogan and Deeney for a run of games or even 1 up front imo

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Can't argue with that Rab, one upfront means we can use all our better players in attacking roll