'Uddersfield

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Predictions?

Feeling upbeat. 1 v 1.

That's as far as my optimism is willing to stretch.

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

Not clue tbh. Wish I'd gone now, hate watching on tv. Will have a few beers

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

2 nil to the udders just hope I am wrong

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I forgot Fraiser Campbell plays for them. He'll score his usual goal against us.

Don't forget to mute notifications on your phone. The red button is slightly behind.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Graham and Mcgree starting! Later might be RWB.

Gardner playing instead of Woods. Midfield going to be hoofing it then.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I'm hoping no one has posted about the game because they were lucky enough not to watch it.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

I watched it and thought they did what they had to do and just grind out a draw. Let hope the crowd is up for it Saturday and we try to score more and are more attacking. Right-back or wing-back is a problem and I thought Graham did very well, was surprised how slow he was and Mcgree played very well as did Sanderson. I thought that was a foul on Mcgree and a penalty because I could not see how he could get the tackle in from behind but it was difficult to see. UTFB

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

We were lucky to get the point really especially with the first time they hit the post. We'll get relegated if we play like that the rest of the season.

Not sure if Graham contributed that much defensively. He did put a couple of half decent crosses in, which is probably more than others did that I can recall. The last thing we need is another player with no pace on the pitch though.

I initially thought that was a pen on Mcgree but as noone really complained I presume it was good defending.

Juke can't play up front on his own. Higan was unlucky not to play after doing well in the last game. I think if we play Deeney up front we need to play to his feet because he at least looks capable of picking out of pass. Although our strikers haven't been great this season they do have very little to feed off, anyone would struggle.