Coincidence?

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Noosablue

Post by Noosablue »

Gone a bit quiet on here so may be talking to myself🤣. Dean gets dropped after a string of losses and bad performances and juke is made captain. A loss and draw and then Juke is dropped 👏. Deeney starts, is made captain and we win three in a row. Dean comes back in, is made captain and we lose two in row with awful performances. Is it just me that sees a common thread?

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Hi noosa I am still here just! Dean is club captain so he becomes captain when he plays. Those facts you have come up with do not have much to do with our results, they probably don't help but it is quite simple we have a small squad and 7 injuries just cripple us Kro

Noosablue

Post by Noosablue »

Hi berti good to see you’re here. Agree, last Saturday’s team was a stretch to say the least. I guess the frustration of losing to bottom three clubs all the time made me look for a reason. These losses are the reason we don’t finish top half. I don’t post much as I don’t have much to say, but enjoy reading the stuff from people close to the action. KRO

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

I think it's just coincidence. People said similar when Deeney came in and we'd been doing well with Dean playing. Now it's reversed. Not aimed at the OP but Dean is blamed for everything and I tend to defend those under fire

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Well said Rab

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I think Dean is a decent back up centre half.

I don't think he's amazing but he's nowhere near as bad as people make out. We've kept 9 clean sheets this season so far and he's played in a fair few of those. Wasn't he player of the season last year too?

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Totally agree pash and good to see ya