6 points from play-offs

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
berti auld

Post by berti auld »

And 10 from relegation so going the right way but not pretty. What amazes me is in over 60 years of watching blues I have never seen a lot of good football played in a gale and yet we still moan. We are beginning to become a very moany lot. Lovely to see peds again and got better as the match went on. We are on a Sat to Sat run now so injuries should ease.UTFB

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

I don't think we do moan a lot. Most of us have put a with the majority of our life being filled with Blues being shit. The last decade has been horrific, but still we turn up to a ground falling down, in seats we didn't pay for, with public transport a nightmare and owners who don't give a shiny shit

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Rab C Nesbitt wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:15 pm I don't think we do moan a lot. Most of us have put a with the majority of our life being filled with Blues being shit. The last decade has been horrific, but still we turn up to a ground falling down, in seats we didn't pay for, with public transport a nightmare and owners who don't give a shiny shit
Just listen to how quite the ground is Rab

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

I know it’s been like it for years, but is now quieter because the bottom of The Tilton is empty.
If we moaned a lot surely it wouldn’t be quiet?

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Must be all those that don't go that do the moaning unless it's a silent protest.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

berti auld wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:14 am Must be all those that don't go that do the moaning unless it's a silent protest.
As long as it's not a dirty one...

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

The mind boggles pash😁😁