Anyone still about?

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Pashun

Post by Pashun »

If anyone reads this I hope you are well.

All a bit sh*t isn't it?!!!

Starting to get major apathy with Blues. Don't want it to be that way. Just feels we're all sitting around waiting for something bad to happen whether it be relegation or just folding altogether.

I think a major factor in my apathy is hope or I should say lack of it. When we are crap you keep watching because there's always the hope that new players/managers/boardroom members will turn things around and send us on an upward trajectory. With this lot it just feels like we're stuck in an eternal downward spiral with no way out. Feels pointless following them. I can totally understand why the mods on here stopped posting and doing podcasts.

Sorry for being miserable. If we stopped trying to hoof the ball at every opportunity I might cheer up.

KRO.

(PS: I'm starting to lose patience wirh Bowyer)

(PPS: Our Craig has got off way too lightly with giving his younger brother a new contract.)

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

Agree with that. The owner's, ground, manager, players and stadium are all crap. So are some of our fans

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Yup, still here, noticed this place was very very quiet lately. To be honest, hasnt been much going on but certainly seems like another, much larger wave of blues fans now are having enough so more likely to partake in movements to demonstrate against the current regieme.

I am more than happy to work with 1875 again, helped out before, happy to again!

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

@Rab - everyone has moron fans unfortunately. Just look at the vile.

@Jim -Yep fair play to those involved. Not sure how much of a difference it will make because from the bits I read of Daniel Ivery's blog (used to read every article, now it's a bit depressing to read - dread to think where us fans would be without him though, we'd still think Paul Suen is pulling the strings) I get the impression they might never be aware of protests or likely won't care. It's much better than doing nothing though and at least gives us a chance. You never know potential news coverage might attract potential buyers - if they manage to get through to someone is another problem.

Protests will be more enjoyable to watching the the game.

Good to see some people about.