Craigy …

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Evanio

Post by Evanio »

He really is a no brainer bless his blue loving heart.

Evanio

Post by Evanio »

How for the sweet love of Jesus did we end up with this one being technical director?

Why and why x 1,000,000

I have close contacts work at St Georges organising courses… he really is 3x2

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

He didn't come across well on Talksport did he? Don't think it's fair to judge him by how he talks though - my wife wouldn't have married me if we all did that!

The contract extensions of some players I would question but apart from that I can't think of any other gripes - although there might be some obvious things I've missed. Can't really blame him for playing Hogan on the right wing.

Evanio

Post by Evanio »

He jumped ship ASAP when we were relegated under McLeish.

Both him and his brother played in claret & blue shirts.
His brother ran the length of the Kop to celebrate scoring against us in a claret & blue shirt.

But more importantly, he’s as thick as a plank, running the 1st team recruitment and publicly supporting the current ownership regime.

Supporting this lot proves 1 of 2 things.
1. He’s stupid.
2. He’s stupid.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Evanio wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:22 pm He jumped ship ASAP when we were relegated under McLeish.

Both him and his brother played in claret & blue shirts.
His brother ran the length of the Kop to celebrate scoring against us in a claret & blue shirt.

But more importantly, he’s as thick as a plank, running the 1st team recruitment and publicly supporting the current ownership regime.

Supporting this lot proves 1 of 2 things.
1. He’s stupid.
2. He’s stupid.
I get the impression you don't like him 😆

You missed out leaving us to coach at Sheff Weds and then coming back when he was sacked 😉

He's probably backing the current regime so he keeps his job. So I haven't got anything against him for that although I suspect Rab will disagree with that.

I don't like the fact he gave his brother a new contract. He's the sort of player we should be looking to get an improvement on if we want to stop battling relegation every year.

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

I don't like the cut of his or his brother's jib. I'll be honest