Them lot..

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Evanio

Post by Evanio »

Won 2 in 7 - against Norwich & Everton.

So, is ‘Stevie G’ the real deal?

Cliché ‘time will tell’ time but…

Neil Lennon was a great manager in Scotland but shoite at Bolton.

Just saying like 😗

Fingers crossed.

KRO.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

He's done alright. They are doing better than they were before he came in and they probably wouldn't have got Coutinho without him. Rangers seemed to have gone downhill without him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Larterlia

This made me laugh. Saying Gerrard is is trouble already and doesn't seem to rate any of their players. Not sure what he is expecting.

Stephen Kelly on the BBC - as in ex-Blues player Stephen Kelly - was bigging up Villa's chances for Europe before the Leeds game mid week. O thought that was bit strange. Nobody seems to big up Wolves - they are having a decent season but not seen much about it. Not that I want to hear anything about it.

Evanio

Post by Evanio »

All very reasonable points…

Smith is doing a decent job at Norwich but had lost his way at villa with 5 successive defeats.
Coutinho has been a great at VP.
Rangers have gone backwards but it’s February so a little time left before a verdict.

SG is managing. 400 million+Investment squad .. not tearing up trees for me.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Evanio wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:28 pm
SG is managing. 400 million+Investment squad .. not tearing up trees for me.
Long may it continue. I think there will be some big incoming signings in the summer. The main one they need to replace seems to be Mings for me. If they want to challenge for Europe they need better defenders than him.

I agree Smith is doing well at Norwich. Don't like him though - seems to encourage cheating.

Evanio

Post by Evanio »

A lot of booing from the most entitled fanbase in the UK.

Good.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I'm going to keep on about the decent job Stevie G has done. It's having the desired affect.

Weird team Villa are. Seem to be playing well against the better teams even if the result doesn't go there way but not so well against the lower teams.