Truth in takeover or BS

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

Rob Plaister has tweeted something is defo happening and is quite close.
In fairness to him he is pretty much bang on with his incoming player tweets.
I know it contradicts what Mayor is saying,it will be interesting to see who’s correct.
Hopefully the end might be insight for king and co.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Is he usually bang on? I've seen him wrong a few times and he's very vague.

Peacock Farrell was one I remember off the top of my head.

Mayor has done a very good article about it all. In fact he's told everyone where this rumour has come from... Craig Gardner.

Maybe he's trying to distract from the fact his brother gave away a silly last second penalty the other day!

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

Major is brilliant and what he has found out about our owners is on a Roger Cook scale
and his article today was great as it always is but he never said nothing was happening he said it would be a complicated process for potential buyers.he also thinks it’s a smokescreen for any potential protests.

For me Rob Plaister is itk when medicals are coming up,i did say usually bang on and not he’s never wrong,and apart from Peacock Farrell as we signed Sarkic I can’t think of anyone off the top of my head either.

Personally I don’t think we will get rid of them for a while or unless King gets arrested it might speed things up,I just hope we can sign Hernandez on a permanent and then play him in his correct position.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I'm not convinced by him, think transfer deadline day was another he said we were going to sign someone, might be wrong on that though. In the scenario I think he's just had the same phone call from Gardner as Mayor and taken it as gospel.

Mayor has hinted he has other reasons for not believing it. Although that's not saying he thinks Gardner is lying or hasn't got the clubs best interests at heart. I just don't think he understands the complexities of it (who does?!). At least he is trying though - even if he has gone about it in a slightly strange way.

I agree I think they'll be here for a while. I also thing we'll see things get worse before they get better. Hopefully we can up the ante on the protest front and speed it up.
Macca4 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:56 pm I just hope we can sign Hernandez on a permanent and then play him in his correct position.
Amen to that!!!