WAB podcasts?

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Are these now a thing of the past?

Real shame if they are as it was the only blues content i could get into.

Blues focus annoys me a bit, Tilton talk show is absolutly shite apart from paul hipkiss.

Maybe paul could come to the WAB team but do feel without at least 1 of Chris or matt would lose the appeal

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Think they're probably fed up of whinging. Just like the rest of us.

Did Blues focus used to be BCFC followers?

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Bluemachine wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:26 pm Are these now a thing of the past?

Real shame if they are as it was the only blues content i could get into.

Blues focus annoys me a bit, Tilton talk show is absolutly shite apart from paul hipkiss.

Maybe paul could come to the WAB team but do feel without at least 1 of Chris or matt would lose the appeal
I've had a lot going on in the last 12 months and I don't have any recording equipment set up right now, but I'm going to try and sort something and do one. They might not be as regular as before, but me and @Screamoblue have spoken about it and we are going to try and get something sorted.
Pashun wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:59 pm Think they're probably fed up of whinging. Just like the rest of us.

Did Blues focus used to be BCFC followers?
I got very disheartened by Blues, along with everything going on in my personal life, but we are going to try and do something. And yes, they were BCFC Followers.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

Yes lads!

The wab team (including the fat lads Watson Pugh jack and special guest Dan) are the ONLY blues content I look forward to listening to

Focus, tilton talk and the rest don’t cut it in comparison.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Bluemachine wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:28 pm Yes lads!

The wab team (including the fat lads Watson Pugh jack and special guest Dan) are the ONLY blues content I look forward to listening to

Focus, tilton talk and the rest don’t cut it in comparison.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

👍

Good stuff.

Things might get even more disheartening yet though - even without Bowyer. Although I must admit I am finding the Bassini stuff more entertaining than anything that has happened on the pitch for a while. Obviously I know I've got probably as much chance of being Blues owner as he has - it wouldn't be amusing otherwise.