Next season

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Bluemachine

Post by Bluemachine »

best guesses on the following :

Will Bowyer be in charge?

If No, who will replace him?

Will King still be in charge?

Can we strengthen?

Will Bowyer be in charge? No

If No, who will replace him? Mowbray

Will King still be in charge? Yes unfortunatly

Can we strengthen? 50/50. In normal circumstances i would say No but as there are a LOT of good championship players out of contract and with teams looking to cut the wage bill we could pick up some bargains

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

No.

Some ex Blues player or team mate of Gardner.

Yep.

We'll have a worse squad than this season. Which is why it's imperative we get a manager who gets as much as he can out of his players. *whispers* wouldn't mind Rowett back - although he probably wouldn't come *waits for Rab to be disappointed in me*.

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

Nope.

Probably be Pulis, although if we went down the lower league route a manager I like who comes across really well when he’s being interviewed is Paul Warne.

Yeah

Think we may end up with loans and frees again,I would try to get Hernandez but I don’t think we can afford him, it would be great if we did tho.

It wouldn’t bother me if we signed free transfers,I think you can pick up some decent players but then it’s wages which is the stumbling block.

Also if there is any money does anybody think it will go towards a transfer or to try to pay players off??

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Macca4 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:18 am Also if there is any money does anybody think it will go towards a transfer or to try to pay players off??
Blow it all on paying of Bowyer.

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

Pashun wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:13 pm Blow it all on paying of Bowyer.
Totally agree.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I think they are waiting as long as they can to sack him so they have to pay him off less. Knowing how bright our owners are they'll probably do it the day before the new season starts.

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

If they really wanted him they would of sorted something by now with him,they obviously don’t but the longer they leave it the further behind we get with players for next season.

Unless they already have someone to come in and are speaking to players he wants, as Bowyer said himself no one has spoken to him about next season.if not they need to get a rattle on as the season starts end of July.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

It's a bit if a shambles really.

Quelle surprise.