Two Questions?

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Pashun

Post by Pashun »

1) Who do we think these UK bidders are?

2) Do you think this is why Bowyer hasn't been sacked yet?

Unless they are pictured with a scarf on the Tilton I won't get too excited.

Mayor stills seems to think it's unlikely.

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

1)no idea, although Moxley seems to be excited about it for a change and says it’s not the Lopez bid.

2)yeah, I think they are leaving it to the new owners to pay the compo he should of gone after the Blackpool game.

I could be wrong but I just don’t get the love in with Lee, fans chanting his name and all that, we’ve won 4 in 27 matches, let in more goals this season than last, less points than last season, playing players out of position and substitutions which only ended up putting more pressure on our already s**t defence but it’s ok because in his head he’s improved the players and kept us up with games to go.

Mayor is brilliant as I’ve said before, us fans owe him a great deal for what he’s found out and explains in layman’s terms the tangled web which is BSHL but I think he’s wrong on this one he even said Gardner told him and he didn’t believe it,I would be shocked if it didn’t happen but like you say not to get to excited until they are pictured with the scarf on the Tilton.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I think Gardner might not want to sack him because there would be no point the current owners hiring a new manager. I think he thinks the takeover is happening - whether it is a different matter.

Major seems thinks Gardner doesn't know who the actual owners are and what's required. I'm sure he'd be delighted to be wrong. It does seem to good to be true especially the details that have so far been announced.

We'll know which one is right by the end of the month by the sounds of it. The good thing is it makes the prospect of next season less dreadful, even if for only a short while.

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

I just hope it’s not a ploy to get season tickets renewed.

Fingers crossed that it could be over soon.