Lineups For Luton

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
KROJim

Post by KROJim »

How many years did we sign Clayton for, 2? A genuine example of a player who's legs have gone. If he was a horse...

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

KROJim wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:08 am How many years did we sign Clayton for, 2? A genuine example of a player who's legs have gone. If he was a horse...
Fairly sure it’s a 2 year deal, that’s what I’ve got in my mind anyway.

I hope, hope, hope, Karanka has now realised that he can’t help this team on the pitch, hence being bombed. I think Karanka had fond memories of him, without thinking he was going to be 4/5 years older...
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Connor1875

Post by Connor1875 »

Kristoff wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:28 pm I can see the thinking in that, but I’m just not comfortable with MSJ there from an out of possession situation. I think his lack of pace and/or energy is an issue that possibly contributes to defensive issues. He likely will stick with him anyway, so hopefully that improves!
Yeah I agree with that. Hopefully being against a side like Luton, we'll really try and dictate the flow of the game. Think with a player like MSJ in defensive midfield on his own we need to be careful with how much the full backs push up. More defensive support needed to stop those counter attacks I feel.

Whitehouse

Post by Whitehouse »

If we want to be serious about winning Dean needs dropping, full of mistakes but Roberts can't come in for him I'd go for

Etheridge

Vallery
San Jose
Clark Salter
Pedersen

Sanchez
Gardner
Harper
Bela

Jutkiewicz
Hogan.

Karanka will go