Wilfbomb! Dong interview.

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
KROJim

Post by KROJim »

I reckon we will see him try and admit fault in some way and simply say I am trying to leave it all to Karanka, I am giving him what he asks etc

In a way, its better for him, as then the blame will lay centrally with Karanka..

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

KROJim wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:36 am I reckon we will see him try and admit fault in some way and simply say I am trying to leave it all to Karanka, I am giving him what he asks etc

In a way, its better for him, as then the blame will lay centrally with Karanka..
Admit fault for previous but pass fault now... Possibly!
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Hi guys new to this site, so be gentle with me, please. I see that most of the top bloggers are on here and one's that I have the uttermost respect for. I will therefore say what I think but hopefully with respect to everyone. I am a crotchety old bugger and not too bright but I can be humorous some times, so make allowances, please. Back to the subject, It is strange that one of the biggest criticisms of dong is that he never talks to us. So why don't we wait and see what he says at least he is going to say something to us, I don't expect much but at least it's a start and I think we should applaud dong and willf, for coming and the show and saying something and putting there heads on the because I am sure we will chop there heads off xx Oh I am a happy clapper and a bluenose for 65 years Kro

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

It just seems like typical Dong to me.
I am still eagerly awaiting the #Zhaobomb

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Welcome on board Berti.

I think my main criticism/doubt is that I’m expecting the interview to be full of fluff, a sales pitch from Dong via his mate. That’s the conclusion I come to based on previous occurrences...

Happy to be proven wrong and hold my hands up if that’s not how it comes out, and I also expect there to be a mixed reaction. I think there will be clever answers in play that some people think are honest, open answers that actually, aren’t things we don’t already know.

Dong is known to be a charmer and Wilf needs a good relationship with him, so I can’t see Wilf souring that relationship.

I’ll reserve any real judgement until after and assess properly... Essentially these are just our match predictions and we’re waiting for the result!

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Dong will be playing his game of 3 lies and a truth..

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

I think you are going to be spot on there Kristoff

_LukeStokes_

Post by _LukeStokes_ »

This hasn’t started well...

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Not much more than I expected although thought Wilf was ok, was expecting it to be much softer.

Not buying the stadium answer. Just seems sketchy.

Not buying the academy answer. Sounds to me like they’ll pull most of the funding and go to basics if they don’t get Cat 1.

My main takeaway was that it reiterated that that guy should not be running a football club..

Oz

Post by Oz »

Sounds like he is happy if we go down to me.